[sqlite] Is it possible to support 64-bit value in rtree module?
Gelin Yan
2016-10-10 17:22:45 UTC
Hi All

As we know, the current rtree module supports 32-bit signed value
only, Is it

possible to support 64-bit? Thanks.

Regards

gelin yan
Richard Hipp
2016-10-10 17:42:23 UTC
Post by Gelin Yan
Hi All
As we know, the current rtree module supports 32-bit signed value
only, Is it
possible to support 64-bit? Thanks.
This could be done, in theory. But it is of dubious utility, and not
something the developers are interested in devoting time to right now.
--
D. Richard Hipp
***@sqlite.org
Quan Yong Zhai
2016-10-11 00:41:29 UTC
How about splits the 64 bits integer to two 32 bits integer, and store it in two fields of rtree table.

发自我的 Windows Phone